The cross-country skiing resort in La Bresse :
- 8 pistes (3 green, 2 blue, 3 red), total of 50 km
- Connection to Gérardmer and Xonrupt resorts
- An exceptional altitude piste : Les Champis
- 2 access doors : La Bresse-Lispach and La Bresse-Hohneck.
EQUIPMENTS OF THE RESORT :
- 15 snow machines to guarantee snow in winter at the departure of tracks
- a free initiation area (Le jardin d'Anicé)
- an area for new winter sports
- a biathlon area (activity supervised by french ski school (ESF))
- Picnics area on pistes edges.
GOOD DEALS :
- on presentation of your 3 to 5 days'pass at the swimming pool or ice rink of La Bresse, you get a free entry (limited to validity of the pass - rent of skates not included at the ice rink)
- Every cross-country skiing'pass bought in La Bresse gives you free access to "piste de la forêt blanche" (limited to pass validity - mandatory passage to cashdesk to obtain a free access pass)
- Reductions for families from 4 people of the same family with at least 2 children
- Free for children under 5 with identity proof.
FOR NON-SKIERS :
- Sledge tracks
- a secured and maintained hiking piste (piste "la forêt blanche")
- marked snowshoes trekking.
Groups welcome :
YESCoach park :
YESLa Bresse label famille plus : Method of payment at the ski resort : Recreational activities available (winter sports) :
Entertainment, French ski school (E.S.F.) tuition, Organisation of courses% artificial snow :
5Number of snow cannons :
15Quality labels (winter sports) :
Ski France, Nordique France, FamillePlus MontagneAmenities in cross-country skiing area :
Artificial snow, Winter creche, Skate skiing piste, Traditional piste, Games area, Biathlon stadiumTel. (French ski school) :
03 29 25 41 56Camper van park :
NOCross-country skiing prices (high season) :
Day 7, Week 32, Season 68,00Discounted prices :
Children, Schoolchildren - Students, Senior citizens, Groups, Vosges pass, Passport Lorraine ski pass Distance in KM from slopes to town centre :
8Label Famille + :